Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FTL65 - Thank You

Hi everyone! Hope you've been having a great day. :) This is the card I created using the Fall-to Layout 65 Sketch posted last Friday.

I started with a Melon Berry base and stamped it with one of the Giga Guidelines images in white ink. Next, I cut out a 1 1/2 x 4 1/4" strip of white card stock and layered it onto two strips of brown card stock that had been punched with my Fiskars Upper Crest Punch. To finish up, I added some ribbon around the white strip, attached it to the card base, punched and layered the sentiment, then added stickles. Whew, that was wordy. :)

Supplies:

Stamps - Giga Guidelines, Fall Elegance

Ink - Fresh Snow, Melon Berry

Paper - Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White

Miscellaneous - Melon Berry Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval, Fiskars Upper Crest Punch, Stickles

10 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful Heather - love these colors!

Stampin' Diva said...

Love those colors!!! Great job!!!

Alexis said...

Great card!

Ida P. Krause said...

This is really pretty. Love the CAS look and the gorgeous colors.

Sherry said...

absolutely beautiful. I love the color combo used and I think I need to get me that punch.

Anonymous said...

It may be a CAS card, but it has the "wow" of a card that a lot of time and effort went into it.

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous card, I love these colors together and the stickles stand out so much, it's beautiful!

Crystal said...

Beautiful card!

Laura B. said...

this card is so yummy! really great!

Shesjetlagd said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Beautiful colors & so simply gorgeous!!!