Friday, March 27, 2015

FTL5- Take Two!

Happy Friday!

Back with another look back at sketch #5.

I still think this is one of my favorites! There's something I find so visually satisfying about using images that push outside a box image.

Anyway, here's my take on it! Pulled out WPlus9's Whole Lotta Happy and made a fun balloon bouquet atop a happy background!

I truly love this stamp set from Wplus9! 
Stamps: Whole Lotta Happy
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Rich Razzleberry, Limeade Ice, Black
Paper: White, Aqua Mist, Black
Other: Pop dots, black sharpie

On a few other notes- I am so looking forward to returning to taking pics outside on my balcony! The days are finally long enough to start doing that, and the weather is being mostly agreeable. We had some snow the last few days, but I think we're almost out of that winter stretch!!

Also, I know this and this have been out for a while, but I just love them! Unfortunately they aren't in my stash yet- on a bit of a spending freeze. But how fun would this sketch be with the sun peaking over the stitched frame and a few clouds!

As always, if you play along, please leave a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Heather said...