Thursday, April 2, 2015

FTL6- Take Two

Hello! Here's the 6th sketch! I like this one because you can use basic paper, patterned paper, or stamp your own patterned paper.

Here's my take on the sketch!
I was in the mood for something cheerful. I decided to go through my stash and saw that I had so many different yellow papers, so I thought it'd be nice to use them all together.

I stamped the two sized leafy sprigs in Versamark on each square and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I attached the yellow squares onto some brown card stock and then placed that onto a cream card base.

Stamps: Spring Blooms, Fresh Baked
Ink: Versamark, Dark Chocolate
Paper: More Mustard, Summer Sun, Crushed Curry, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: Corner Rounder

If you play along, please leave a link in the comments!


Gloria said...


BobbisTreasure said...

Fun sketch! Here is my version:

Heather said...