Friday, April 24, 2015

FTL9- Take Two

Happy Friday! 

By this time, I should be almost at my destination in Barcelona. It's been planned for months, and it's finally here! I've always wanted to see Europe and my husband and I decided to book a Mediterranean Cruise for our honeymoon! 

But enough about that, onto this week's sketch!


This card is meant to not be the standard 4.25x5.5 size. I made mine 3.75x6. I've still been on a bit of a patterned paper kick. I went through my Doodlebug Designs stash and found this adorable cherry paper. I selected coordinating colours and stamps and got to work!

Supplies:
Stamps: Scent-imentals
Ink: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Black
Paper: Doodlebug Designs Fruit Stand, Pool Party, Pure poppy, White
Accessories, etc.: Limitless Layers-Circle, Ribbon

If you play along, please leave a comment with a link!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I played! http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2015/04/something-cheerful.html

Yvon van Heugten Doensen said...

Done!!!
http://stampidoe.blogspot.nl/2015/05/enkele-kaartjes-gemaakt.html