Friday, May 1, 2015

FTL10-Take Two

This was supposed to be a scheduled post for May 1st, but that didn't work as planned! It's all written up, so here it is! Here's this week's look back to sketch #10! The take two of sketch #11 will still be posted this Friday, May 8.

Once again, I wanted to make sure that I used something different than the image I originally included on the sketch. At first I tried to use stars in place of the flowers, but it just wasn't working out. I decided to move on and went with these delightful starbursts from the Shakers & Sprinkles stamp set. The sentiment comes from the Sparkle & Shine stamp set. You can't see it in the photo, but I clear embossed the word Shine, for well, some extra shine!

Stamps: Shakers & Sprinkles, Sparkle & Shine
Ink: Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, White
Accessories, etc.: Satin ribbon,  starburst embossing folder

If you play along, please leave a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun sketch! I used it on this card:
Though my card isn't really clean & simple and doesn't have much stamping on it. But still I wanted to let you know I liked it!