Friday, May 22, 2015

FTL13- Take Two

Happy Friday!

Here is the 13th sketch:

Here's my take (two) on the sketch. It can be a bit tricky to find the right image for this sketch, so I suggest pulling out a few different stamps, stamping a few different panels and seeing what which you like best.

I decided on the Harvest Berries set by Papertrey Ink and a greeting from Through the Trees.

Supplies:
Stamps: Harvest Berries, Through the Trees
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Vintage Cream
Paper: Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream
Accessories, etc: Twill Ribbon

If you play along, please leave a comment with a link to your post!

6 comments:

Nora N. said...

Adorable!!

Lesley said...

beautiful card - Lesley x

Darnell J Knauss said...

I used the sketch for one of my cards today. Thank you so much for doing these!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oops, I forgot to link to my post here. I'm not sure how to link in a comment, but here is the URL: http://www.djkardkreations.com/2015/05/masking-magic-day-one.html.

Tami said...

I love these easy and simple sketches, and I always get such great ideas from the Design Team! Here's my link: http://www.myheartsexpressions.com/blog/2015/05/i-will-always-love-you-all-ways.html

Lisa Topps said...

Really lovely! Thanks for sharing your sketches and creations. I love how well you show how differently the same sketches can turn out.