Friday, April 17, 2015

FTL8- Take Two

Happy Friday! I hope you're ready to revisit another sketch. I thoroughly enjoy this one!


Here's my take on it. Once again, I used patterned paper as my starting point and selected colours from that for my cardstock, ink, and stamps.



Supplies: 
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Summer Sunrise, Harvest gold, Classic Kraft
Stamps: Life is Beautiful, Inside & Out: Birthday
Paper: Soft Stone, White, Classic Kraft, Stampin' Up! Paper
Accessories, etc: Circle nestablities, grosgrain ribbon, scalloped edge punch

If you play along, please leave a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Suvenkorento said...

A little late, but I played along with my friend :)
http://sinihilkka.blogspot.fi/2015/06/haaste-kaverin-kanssa-challenge-with.html

Thank you for giving us these amazing sketches!