Friday, March 20, 2015

FTL4: Take Two!

Happy Friday! Here's the next sketch- #4!

I remember kind of struggling with this one way back when I first did, and I still kind of struggled with it again! I altered it a little bit, but the general design concept comes through.

Stamps: Summer Sweetness
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Royal Velvet, Lavender Moon
Paper: White, Plum Pudding Spot Paper, Lavender Moon
Accessories, etc.: Corner Rounder

To get the blended look on the popsicle, I inked it up first with the lighter ink, then I did the rock and roll technique, making sure to hit only the top part, then to ensure the inks blend, I inked up the lighter ink over top. I've done this so many times, and I've never notices an ink transfer to the ink pad (although I always do this in the same colour family)

If you play along, please leave a link in the comments below!


Treva said...

Cute card, like the color!

Lori said...

Here's mine : Thank You Berry Much

Heather said...

I gave a try:

Paru Mahtani said...

I'd love to play along...
here is the linkto my blog..