Sunday, March 8, 2015

FTL2 Take two

Hey everyone!! So happy to be back at the sketches again! And loving that we are starting from the beginning!!!

So heres  my take on this sketch! I had a ton of fun making it!! Hope you play along too!!!

Have a great week everyone!


Deli said...

I love this card, it is just beautiful! I would love to know which stamps you used and how you did it.

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors, that beautiful "hello" and the flowers peaking out of the side panel.

chera said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words!!! THe stamps I used for this card are from Wplus9 Fresh cut Florals!! I die cut them out stamped the images on they placed them on the card how I wanted…I cut down a top panel smaller then the base so I had them peaking out the side!! Hope that answers your question!