Friday, March 13, 2015

FTL3- Take Two!

Happy Friday!

Ready to revisit the third sketch?

Although this sketch is super simple, I found myself stumped. I kept wanting to use stars, but told myself to use something other than the shape from the sketch. As I sat there contemplating, a colour scheme came to me, and from there, I found the right stamps!

Stamps: Blooming Button Bits, Women of Life, Beautiful Blooms
Ink: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, White
Accessories, etc.: Brown grosgrain, corner rounder

If you play along, please leave a link in the comments!


Kristi said...

So cute! I also find myself taking sketch elements literally and would also have been looking at stars. I love how these flowers work here!

Laurie Unger said...

Here is what I did with it! Great sketch.

barb hendrickson said...

I totally understand, and find that some of the simplest sketches confound me! I'll try this one, but I think I might just use stars. ;-)

chickadee3357 said...

I joined in! Thanks!

Heather said...

Such a great sketch! Here's my take:

Deborah Frings said...

Love this sketch - I had a great time with it. Here's the link to my card:

Love your take - the flowers are gorgeous.

Treva said...

Here's my take on this sketch!

hellerlittle said...

If rotated your sketch ans thats what came out ....
Thanks for the inspiration
CU hellerlittle