Thursday, September 4, 2014

FTL305 - Thanks, You Made My Day


Hello! Heather P. here with my take on the FTL305 sketch. :) To create my card, I started with a light gray card base, and adhered a piece of turquoise polka dot card stock to the card front.  Next, I die cut a yellow heart, and white scallop heart, then adhered them together.  I then die cut the thanks from silver glitter card stock, and adhered it to the yellow heart before attaching the heart to the card base with pop dots.  The second portion of the sentiment was stamped in Versamark onto gray card stock, then heat embossed with white powder before securing to the card front with pop dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Thanks a Million (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper - Fog (Simon Says Stamp), Lemon Zest and Stamper's Select White (PTI), Glitter Card Stock (Recollections), Hawaiian Shores Polka Dot Patterned Paper (PTI)
Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Heart and Scalloped Heart Nestabilities (Spellbinders), White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

June Houck said...

A perfect card, Heather! I love all of the elements and together it is lovely :)