Friday, September 26, 2014


Happy Friday! Time for a sketch! Here it is:

Here's my card. I went with a gold holiday themed card. I started by using some older holiday paper. I used the colours in that to figure out the rest of my colour scheme. Once I had the circles adhered to my card base, I really wanted the greeting to pop out. I tried die-cutting a few things, but couldn't decide on a colour. So finally, I decided to add a vellum overlay and emboss a gold sentiment on that. I have to say, I'm glad I did! I added a few sequins to mirror the circle elements and that was that!

Stamps: Big and Bold Holiday Wishes
Paper: White, Retired Stampin' Up! DSP, Vellum
Accessories, etc.: Sequins, Gold EP

If you play along, please leave a link!


Sharon Jones said...

Wow, Natasha, your card is totally awesome! I am also glad you went with the gold embossing on vellum for your overlay. Turned out fantastic!

Nonni said...

Thanks for the cool sketch! I was also inspired by your use of vellum. :) Have a good weekend!