Friday, September 19, 2014

308!

Happy Friday!

Here's this week's sketch:


Here's my card:


I decided to keep with the tree theme, although I turned my card into more of a scene. I started with tracing the landscape dies on the soft sky paper. Next I stamped and embossed all 5 trees on the Soft Sky layer, so I would know where I wanted the popped up ones. Then, I added my snowy hills back onto the card. I stamped and embossed two more trees and punched those out. Those were added into the scene and the last touch was the greeting.

Supplies:
Stamps: Festival of Trees, Holiday: Inside & Out,
Ink: Silver
Paper: Brushed Silver, White, Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy
Accessories, etc.: In the Meadow dies, Tree Punch, Silver embossing powder, Rhinestone

If you play along, please leave a link!




2 comments:

Terstamper said...

Very elegant! I love the colours.

Ter ;)

Dee Miranda said...

Great card!! Can't wait to give this sketch a try
-Dee