Saturday, September 13, 2014

307

Good morning!

Sorry for the delay! I made the sketch a bit late, and then I only had time to make my card late last night.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my card:


I stamped the leaves on a 3-1/4x5-1/2 panel. Next I added the sentiment and then I punched out little orange flowers and added those in. I find that even though these flowers are small, they are a little too plain, so I jazzed them up with small black rhinestones. I thought I'd bring in a little more black and added a slim panel between the green and the white papers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Turning A New Leaf, Keep It Simple: Birthday
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Black
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Black, White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories, etc.: Black Rhinestones, Three Flower Punch

If you play along, please leave a link:


2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice sketch and card! Like the green leaves with the bright orange flowers. :)

Treva said...

I like the sketch and card, will try this soon; tfs!