Thursday, June 5, 2014

294!

Happy Friday!

I have returned! (I didn't actually go anywhere, just needed some time to focus on wedding things). It all went incredibly well! The weather was perfect and everyone had a super fun time!

Anyway... here is this week's sketch!


Here's my take on it. After over two weeks of not creating anything, I was in the mood for making something a bit messy. I created a stencil using the circle coverplate from PTI and then sprayed over it with a gold shimmer spray. That just wasn't enough for me, so I added some brown paint splatters.

I finished that off with a layered butterfly and some lace and ribbon!


If you play along, please leave a link!






6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Neat card! You can't go wrong when you add a butterfly to a card. My favorite embellishment.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Neat card! You can't go wrong when you add a butterfly to a card. My favorite embellishment.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love, love, love this bright beauty!!! Please join us at Paper Crafting Challenges, chance to win an online class for the current challenge STENCILS!!
Hugs Kimberly!!

Beverley said...

I Loved this weeks sketch and inspirations ladies...TFS.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Tanya said...

This was a fantastic sketch! :) Thanks!

Debbie Naylor said...

Thanks for the awesome sketch and inspiration!!