Friday, June 13, 2014


Happy Friday! I have a sketch ready to go! Can't believe it's almost been 300 of these! 

When I designed the sketch, I definitely had the intention to use my various speech bubble dies that I've acquired lately. But then... new Stampin' Up catalog order came, so I figured I'd play with that instead! Love this new floral set! And it's a photopolymer set too with matching dies!!!

Stamps: Flower Patch
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie

If you play along, please leave a link!


Cindy O said...

Thanks for all your sketches and inspiration! almost 300 - wow! And congratulations on your wedding! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog and your sketches.

Wendie Waldman said...

beautiful take on the sketch - love the colors

maria f. said...

Got a bit sidetracked... but enjoyed using the fabulous sketch.