Thursday, June 26, 2014

297!

Happy Thursday Night!

Here's this weeks sketch!


If you want to any sort of guideline, here's what I did- I cut a standard 5.5x8.5 card base from Melon Mambo. Next I chopped off .75 from the edge. I trimmed .25 off of that piece and set it aside. Next I attached a white layer (5.5x 3.5) to my cropped card base. I used that .25 piece of Melon and attached that on there.

Finally I stamped my sentiment and assembled my flowers. I placed one of the small yellow flowers on the card base layer to use it to keep the card shut.

Supplies:
Stamps:Flower Patch, Sketched Shapes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry,  Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight
Paper: White, Melon Mambo
Accessories, etc.: Dimensionals!

If you play along, please leave a link!!




1 comment:

Carol said...

great quick stylish card have a great weekend