Friday, May 23, 2014

293!

Hi everybody. It's Cindy here again. Natasha is getting married on June 1! We are all so happy and excited for her. Natasha has faithfully provided us with the best sketches for years now and we're going to change it a bit while she's away and then we will resume our regular programming.

In honor of Natasha, your challenge this week is to make a wedding card! And I bet she would love for you to mail it to her as well :) This can be an ensemble, tag, an altered item 3D, no restrictions and let your creativity just go where it leads you.

I don't have mine ready yet because I have no mojo and don't even know where to start because I've only made one wedding card, ever. I will have to hunt it down and perhaps post it here. I do remember making a wedding card that was in the yellow hues of Papertrey Ink when they first came out with the Triangle Triology and Simply Jane.  I will hunt it down and post it and then make a better and beautiful wedding card for Natasha. On second thought, I do have more wedding cards. I will show you them here and then make another one for Natasha. Enjoy!

I think I've found a lot of examples to hopefully inspire you, which will be posted on Saturday, and I hope that you like them too! I will be back with something I specifically made for Natasha.

If you're uploading your project to another online gallery, be sure to use the keyword FTL293.

Here's my card and you can expect to see something better within the next few days. Enjoy your holiday weekend and please remember those who have given their lives for our country. God bless and enjoy your family this weekend. Blessings to you all.

I forgot to add the InLinkz! Oh boy, I will do that on Sunday after church!


Edited to add:Here's the link if you choose to participate:




3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Great image and it is beautifully colored!

A Crafty Person said...

Beautiful card!love the colors.

Julie Temple said...

HI Great Challenge, and I actually have a card to add. You can see it at http://julietemple.blogspot.com/2014/05/lots-of-layers-at-come-and-get-it.html

Thanks so much,
Julie