Friday, May 2, 2014


Happy Friday! I hope everyone has been having a great week! Here is this week's sketch! I want you to get out some patterned paper or make your own!

I made my own patterned paper using versamark, various distress inks and stains, and glossy paper, and of course one of my favorite feathery sets- Fanciful Feathers by WPlus9!

This came together super quick! I stamped the feathers with versamark on the glossy paper. Waited a moment and then swiped some distress ink daubers over top. I also did a bit of distress ink sponging. The stains and ink pads work together pretty seamlessly, I was impressed! I finished it off with a thin mat and a sentiment banner!
Stamps: Fanciful Feathers, Stylish Sentiments- Birthday
Ink: Distress Stain (Broken China, Peeled Paint ) Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers, Versamark, Fresh Snow
Paper: Glossy White, White, Smokey Shadow
If you play along, please leave a link!

1 comment:

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love your card, Natasha! Thank you for a really clean and simple and fun sketch! Hugs, Darnell