Friday, May 9, 2014

292!

Happy Friday!

I hope you're all having a good week! Here is this week's sketch:


For my card, I was inspired by this fun video by Jennifer Maguire. I decided to make a fun splattered background. I started by sponging distress ink on white card stock, then I splattered various inks all over (Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Gold).


Supplies:
Stamps: Feather Finery, Signature Greeting
Ink: Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Gold, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Bermuda Bay, White, Gold
Accessories, etc.: Scalloped edge die (small)

If you play along, please leave a link!

4 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Love how this turned out! Your splattered background is perfect with Feather Finery!

Broni said...

This is beautiful! I love that splattered background and your colors are awesome!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Wow, superb card, Natasha!! Hugs, Darnell

Tanya said...

I switched where the DP was, but enjoyed the sketch! :)