Friday, June 28, 2013

247!

Good morning!

Here is this week's sketch.




Some dimensions:
  • Card: 4-1/4x5-1/2
  • Main Image Panel: 3x5-1/2
  • Mat: 3-1/8x5-1/2
  • Accent piece- variable- I used my washi tape as a guide and then kind of centered it on there and trimmed it to wherever looked best.
 

I went with really bright colours for mine. I wanted to use this Doodlebug Designs rainbow polka-dotted washi tape, so I used that to help pick out my ink and paper colour choices.

I stamped and coloured the cupcakes and then fussy cut them out. I pieced the card together and then the final step was to add the Stickles. I have a bad habit of adding the Stickles to cut out objects before adhering them to a card. I got smart and did it last for once!



Supplies:
Stamps: Sweets & Treats, Sweets & Treats Fillers, Fresh Baked (Wplus9 Designs)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, Tempting Turquoise, Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories, etc.: Washi Tape (Doodlebug Designs), Stickles, dimensional tape, Copics

If you play along, please leave a link!




5 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

I loved this one! It forced me to breake out my washi tape.

Colien said...

Wonderful sketch, love using washi tape, so this is fun!!
grtz.Colien

Shraddha said...

Loved the sketch :) fun fun!! Thanks for the great sketch.

Katherine said...

I love the bright fun colors you used on your card! Thanks for the great sketch - it fit perfectly with the supplies I had on hand!!

Katherine said...

I love the bright fun colors you used on your card! Thanks for the great sketch - it fit perfectly with the supplies I had on hand!!