Friday, June 14, 2013

245!

Happy Friday!

Here is this week's sketch.

Here's my take on the sketch. I wanted something full of colour. I was inspired by Doodlebug Designs Fruit Stand paper collection and wanted to showcase several of the papers in the banners on the sketch.


Supplies:
Stamps: Fruitful, Hello Sunshine
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold,  Lemon Tart, Fruitstand 6x6
Accessories, etc.: Several different banner dies (PTI, SU!)

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!




6 comments:

Susan said...

Love, love your card! It's so bright and summery! Beautiful!

Gabby said...

Nice sketch and I LOVE your cheery, colorful card! :)

Bev said...

A great sketch and beautiful DT inspirations

Bev

Jo said...

Love this card, its so cheerful!

Liza Yon said...

Thank you for the inspiration. I love it.

Diane Malcor said...

Beautiful sketch! I loved it so much... I made two cards with it! Thanks!