Friday, June 21, 2013


Happy Friday and Happy Summer!!

I hope you're ready for a sketch. This one was inspired from the most recent Stampin' Up! catalog. I liked the simplicity of the one image with the repeated sentiment in the background.

Here's my take on it. I thought some heart shaped flowers would be fun!

Stamps: Heartfelt Mix, (WP9), Beautiful Bloom II, Faux Ribbon (PTI)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Fizz, White
Accessories, etc.: Hearts & Clouds Die (WP9)

If you play along, please leave a link!


Gabby said...

Neat card! Like the flower and repeated sentiment. I never thought to repeat sentiments like that. I must have missed seeing that idea in the new SU catalog. This sketch will be fun to try. :)

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty!

Tanya said...

I played late, but I really enjoyed this sketch. Fun idea to have the greeting all over the card. :)