Thursday, June 13, 2013

FTL244, Little Sweet Pea

Hi friends. It's been so long since I've been able to share a card with you and I feel so bad about that, but I'm doing my best to find some routine and I'm on my way.

Don't we have the best sketch this week? I always say that because I love them all and the DT cards are just fabulous!

I made this adorable little baby card that's perfect for a little boy or girl. 

I hope you enjoy this card and that it gives you some inspiration. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a wonderful new sketch! Thank you so much for stopping by to see me today and God bless you.

All product used on this card is by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated.


Stamps: Baby Button Bits 
Card Stock: Fine Linen, Stamper's Select White
Ink: Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, Winter Wisteria
Vintage Buttons: Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, Winter Wisteria
Impression Plate: Book Print
Ribbon: Fine Linen 5/8" Saddle Stitch Ribbon
Die-Cuts: Baby Button Bits, Edgers #2
Tools: Big Shot (Stampin' Up!), Glue Gun (Martha Stewart)
Technique: Die-cutting, dry embossing
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4



Linda Keating said...

What a gorgeous card! Love it!

Panda said...

What a stunning project!

Olga, xxx

Renee said...

This is so cute with these darling buttons!