Friday, July 5, 2013



Here's this week's sketch. I can't recall where my inspiration came from when designing this sketch, but I had quite the time trying to make the circle work. After some fiddling, it worked out!

Here's my take on the sketch:

Stamps: Fresh Baked (WPlus9 Design Studio)
Ink: Autumn Rose, Terracotta Tile, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold
Paper: Autumn Rose, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Terracotta Tile
Accessories, etc: Circle dies, lace, button,  twine

If you play along, please leave a link to your project:


LeAnne said...

Love this.....your custom-made DP is wonderful!

chera said...

LOVE LOVE are making me think I need this set!!!

Kristie said...

I love your sketch and sample! Thank you for inspiring me to stamp my background!


Lisa Kind said...

Love this sketch! It was perfect for the card I needed to make!

Doris said...

This card looks good enough to eat;)

Bev said...

A great sketch and lovely DT inspiration