Friday, July 26, 2013

FTL251 You are Amazing


This is my take on FTL251.  It isn't my normal style with the big flower but this was also created for my online card class assignment which was to create something outside of our comfort zone.  I don't make cards that I can't send through the mail in a normal envelope.
Supplies: Stamps - Sweet 'N Sassy; Ink - Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Tea Dye Distress Ink; Paper - PaperTrey, K&Co; Misc - Simon Says Stamp Die, Prima Flower, Twine, Rhinestones, Ink Blending Tool

6 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you used the flower and twine. Very pretty! TFS

Betty said...

truly lovely and i'm sure you can figure out a way to send in the mail.

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous!

Reusing with Quilling said...

The card is lovely !

byheleng said...

So beautiful! Really love the flower. Did you handmade it?

cleansing said...

Very beautiful!