Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Pastel Snowflakes, FTL215

Hi everybody. I thought that I'd make an appearance today after my second move in 1-1/2 years. And then to really torture myself, my Windows PC went to electronic heaven so I decided to get a Mac to go with the iPhone, iPad, i-everything, etc. Ugh. Here is what I made for you today. I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone and I think this covers it pretty much. What do you think? There are more pictures on my blog at Cindy Coutts Designs.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a new sketch! Have a great day :)




Stamps: Snowflake Flurries, Think Big Favorites #21 (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Limeade Ice, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, Melon Berry, Orange Zest, Royal Velvet, True Black, Winter Wisteria
Jewels: Rhinestone (Stampin' Up!)
Die-Cuts: Snowflake Flurries (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig (Stampin' Up!)
Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2


No comments: