Friday, November 16, 2012

217

Good morning!

Time for another sketch! This one didn't really end up being all that simple. I think it could still classify as clean though.

Some measurements:
Card: Standard 4-1/4x5-/12
Red Layer:3-1/2x4-3/4
Mat: 3-5/8x 4-7/8
Gold Strip: 3/4x5-1/2
Hope that helps!

Here is my take on the sketch. I was in the mood for rich jewel tones and gold. I also thought that the Harlequin coverplate would add a nice elegance if I embossed it, so that's what I did.



Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Holiday Wishes (PTI), Ornament Keepsakes (SU!)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Versamark
Paper: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Cherry Cobbler, Gold
Accessories, etc,: Harlequin Coverplate, Scalloped border punch, Gold embossing powder, ornament keepsakes die, gold cord, Nestabilities Labels

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!






4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

gorgeous and so elegant!
Thank You~

Gabby said...

Thanks for a great sketch! It involves more "pieces" than usual, which worked out great for my card today. Hope my card it is still considered to be CAS ... a "busy" CAS? Hee! :)

Karen Giron said...

I loved this sketch - thanks so much for all the CAS inspiration!

timepasshobbies said...

Tks for your sketches every week! I look forward to them and gives me a great start to my craft projects! :)