Monday, November 5, 2012

FTL215 - Girly, You Rock!




Good morning, everyone! Can you believe it's Monday already?? I swear, the older I get, the faster time goes... :) 

Here's the card I created using this week's FTL215 sketch.  I made this for Lindsay, my sweet and precocious kiddo! She's been doing an amazing job so far this school year, and I thought she should know. :)

Have a great one!
Heather


Supplies:
Stamps - Delightful Doilies, Signature Greetings
Paper - Basic Gray (SU!), Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Versamark, Stazon Black
Miscellaneous - 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Terrific card! I'm sure your daughter will like it. :)

Pooja said...

This is wonderful card ! Loved the simplicity !

Julie said...

..........THUD!!!