Sunday, November 25, 2012

FTL218 Christmas Postcard

Hi friends. It's the beginning of a new week and I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. For those of you brave enough to venture out on Black Friday, I hope your sanity is intact. I can honestly say that I've never shopped on Black Friday. All of my Christmas shopping is done by October 1 and then I start making gifts.

I do have Christmas card burnout so when I need to make one, I'm trying my hand at nontraditional stamp sets and colors. It's very fun. I hope that you like this card and give it a try yourself. We always love to see what you make for our challenges.

Have a very blessed day!

Stamps: Layered Postmarks: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Postarks (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Die-Cuts: Layered Postmarks: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Baker's Twine: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Techniques: 2-step stamping, die-cutting
Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous. Love the nontraditional colors.