Friday, November 9, 2012

216!

Good morning!

Ready for another sketch? This one is all about scallops! I was in the mood for some scalloped edges, so that's where this sketch came from.

I used the long rectangle nestabilities as my card front. The card base is 2.75x12 (folded at 6 inches). The patterned paper area is 2.75x 4.5.




Supplies:
Stamps: Take a Bough
Paper: Basic Grey, Soft Stone, Holiday DSP (retired Stampin' Up! paper)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories, etc.: Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Scalloped and Regular), Button, Baker's Twine, Ribbon

If you play along, please leave a link to your project!





4 comments:

Gabby said...

Like this card in red and gray! Thanks for the nice sketch. :)

Betty J. said...

Great sketch :-) ... Like!

Vicky Hayes said...

A lovely sketch Natasha and a great way to use up that spare DP!

Alison Barclay said...

I was late in posting my card last year, but I finally got around to putting it up on my blog. You can see it here

:)