Thursday, September 27, 2012

210!

Good evening!
Here's this week's sketch!

Some measurement guidelines:
The main panel is 2.5x5.5
The subsections are:
2.5x1
2.5x.5
2.5x2.75
2.5x 1.25

Hope that helps!

Here's my card. There's hardly any stamping, just the greeting. The paper is from a Making Memories autumn paper kit from a few years back. I really liked the apples.


Supplies:
Stamps: It's a Jungle Out There (PTI)
Ink: Ripe Avocado
Paper: Making Memories DSP kit, Very Vanilla, Ripe Avocado
Accessories, etc.: Banner die


If you play along, please leave a link!





5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW Beautiful Sketch. What a nice way to use up some of the patterned papers that are gorgeous by themselves. Cannot wait to create a card with this sketch.

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely!
great sketch to use those scraps of papers we never seem to know what to do with ;-)

Thank You~

Teresa Zuehls said...

Yes, this is a wonderful sketch to use up some scraps. I always love using up those scraps that I just can't seem to throw away. Makes me feel good.

Daniela said...

Here I am! Thanks for this beautiful and versatile sketch!DanielaC.

Deborah Frings said...

Love this sketch - so versatile! I think your card is super!