Friday, September 7, 2012

207!

Good morning!
I hope you're ready for this week's sketch!



Some dimensions for you...
Since 5-1/2 doesn't really divide by 3 terribly nicely, I "cheated' and made my 3 panels different sizes. The middle panel is 2-1/2x 1-7/8. The top and bottom panels are both 2-1/2x1-3/4. The card is the standard 4-1/4x5-1/2.

Here's my card!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Insightful Meadow (Unity Stamps designed by Donna Downey), Garden of Life (PTI)
  • Ink: Versamark, Spring Moss
  • Paper: White, Old Olive, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss
  • Accessories, etc.: White embossing powder


If you play along, please leave a link:





7 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beautiful sketch and the card is gorgeous. Also thanks for the dimensions. It does save a bit of time if the dimensions are given on some of the sketches. Have a great weekend.

Gabby said...

Great sketch, nice card! Looking forward to trying it. :)

Michellem said...

Natasha!! This is one beautiful card! Thanks for the "cheating" dimensions -

Theresa Lukes said...

That card is so pretty. I'm anxious to try this sketch.

Lisa Kind said...

I've never been first to post to a challenge EVER! Love this sketch and I agree...thanks for posting the dimensions. What a time saver!

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card .....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card!!
TFS~