Monday, September 3, 2012

#206 with Flowers

And here we are... at least for us... the last evening before school starts for the 2012-2013 school year.  I don't know where the summer has gone!

It's time for the kids to go back to school and time for me to get serious about getting another job.  It's time.

I do hope to find a little time to get creative before I go back to work though LOL....

I had a tough time with this sketch, simply because I don't have stamps of a similar image in different sizes.  So then I thought I'd use die cuts... but I didn't have anything that went small enough.... so I pulled out my assortment of flowers and this is what I came up with...

2 comments:

Cherie said...

What a great way to use up all of those flowers we just "had to have". TFS!

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

exactly what I was thinking, Cherie!