Friday, September 21, 2012

209

Happy Friday!

I decided to take things at an angle for once. I have a very hard time straying from right angles, so this was a bit of a challenge, but also a lot of fun! For reference, I made my paper strips about 3/4 of an inch. I left them each at 6 inches long and then adhered them to the card base and trimmed afterwards.

Here's my card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big and Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Stampin Up! DSP (Woodlands I think??), Wild Wasabi
Accessories, etc.: Wild Wasabi Saddle-stitched grosgrain.

As always, if you play along, please leave a link. Thanks and have a great week!





5 comments:

TenSGal said...

I love this! So simple but so bold. Really nice...and a great way to use Washi!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great sketch - hope I get time to play along this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

alexandra s.m. said...

great sketch!
beautiful samples of cards so far
Bravo Ladies ;-)

Monica said...

Such a lovely sketch... so clean and stylish. Am not sure whether I followed the sketch to the last t, though.

Happy crafting,

Monica

Cindy O said...

Thanks for an interesting sketch! I'm glad I tried it!