Friday, September 14, 2012


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're ready for another sketch!

Here it is.

For my sentiment panel I started with a 1 inch panel, and added layers that looked right to me with the circles I had chosen. This sketch is supposed to be all about the circle background. So dig into your stash, find some circle stamp images, some patterned paper, or make your own collage of punched out circles.

I was in the mood for jewel toned blues and silver, so that's what I went with.

Stamps: Inside and Out: Birthday, Round and Round
Paper: White, Enchanted Evening, Silver, Spring Rain
Ink: Enchanted Evening
Accessories, etc.: Silver Rhinestones

If you play along, please leave a link to your project! Thanks!


ileana said...

Wonderful sketch! thank for let me play with it, have a nice day!

Daniela said...

Hi!This is My first time with you!!!I'm so excited!DanielaC.