Monday, November 28, 2011

FTL168, Winter Season

Hi! This is Cindy and I am so blessed to be able to join as one of the contributors to my favorite sketch blog. Clean and Simple Stamping Blog with the Fall to Layout sketch challenge has always been my first stop for tremendous inspiration from the sketch to browsing all of your submissions!

Here is my take on this wonderful, fresh sketch. My card is 4-1/2" square so I hand cut my half circle at the bottom. Thank you so much for stopping by our challenge today. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Winterberry)
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink (Ripe Avocado, Stamper's Select White)
Designer Paper: Papertrey Ink (Holiday Flourishes & Swirls)
Ink Pads: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Markers/Colored Pencils: Copic (YG95)
Misc: Green bell from craft supply, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pearl)
Ribbon/Twine: Papertrey Ink Extra Fine Polka Dot Satin Ribbon (Fine Linen)
Die-cuts: Papertrey Ink (Winterberry)
Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities: Blossom
Heat Embossing: Clear glitter/clear powder from craft supply
Machine(s)/Tool(s): ProvoCraft Cuttlebug
Technique: Die-cutting, dry embossing, heat embossing
Size: 4-1/2” square
Challenge: FTL168

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cindy! So glad to have you on board!

Gabby said...

Very nice way to use the sketch! I just adore PTI stamps! :)

Natalie said...

Hey Cindy! I've been a follower of this challenge site for a long time!! Congrats!