Thursday, November 24, 2011

168!

Good evening, it's time for another sketch. Every so often, I get on a specific style or shape kick. This time it's circles.
Here's my take on the sketch, I have still been in a holiday card making mood.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler
  • Paper: Ripe Avocado, Bravo Burgundy, Holiday Thyme DSP, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Circle, Scalloped Circle, and Long Oval Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project!

5 comments:

Wifey Cookie said...

Oh that's so pretty! Love the colours! :)

Cheers,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Gabby said...

Neat sketch, nice card! I like rich colors and dp. :)

INKpressive said...

I really like clean and simple! Thanks for the sketches :-)

CHARLOTTE said...

I really want to make this for this year's holiday card. Can you explain to me how you cut the "hill" and which oval nestability did you use - I can't find "long oval". thanks

Natasha said...

You could use these:
http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/products/p-133-grand-ovals.aspx

Any larger circle or oval die would work well for this design. It just has to have a curve that works with the card width.