Saturday, November 26, 2011

FTL168 Christmas Dreams

I hope that all of the American followers of this blog had a great Thanksgiving.... wonder how many of you were up and shopping first thing on Friday morning???

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by... here we are, a month before Christmas!!!
Items Used: 
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Penny Black Winter Wonder
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities


Moosisk said...

My family and I had a great Thanksgiving. I actually shopped from midnight until 5am on Black Friday. :D Love this sketch!

Gabby said...

Nice card! I like the MME dp and greeting. :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Nice card. I wish you all had a button to add to my blog. I would love to have one!