Thursday, November 17, 2011

167!!

Time for another sketch! I really like how simple this one is.
I decided to do another congratulations card, this one could be for any number of occasions. I was going to leave the old olive paper plain, but it just needed a little something extra. The texture added exactly what I was looking for.
Supplies: Stamps: Inside and Out: Baby Ink: Old Olive Paper: Haiku DSP, Vintage Cream, Delightful Daffodil, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango Accessories, etc.: Old Olive Buttons, Circle nestabilities, Square Lattice Embossing Folder As always, if you play along feel free to leave a link:

9 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

It is so perfect in every way!
Many Thanks!

Highland Monkey's said...

Love your card, so stylish.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous! Would love to receive a card like this, well done :)

{ kelly jo } said...

gorgeous!!! This is just the kind of sketch I needed to kick my mojo into gear- now, if I could only leave work and go stamp instead!

Vicki Dutcher said...

KILLER SKETCH!! Had a blast with it~ thanks!! Great samples Ladies

Karen Aicken said...

Fun sketch! Thanks so much
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Great sketch and samples for inspiration. I think I will keeping this sketch as a go to for low inspiration days.

Lola G. said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration! I just finished making a set of these, and the sketch lends itself so beautifully to different embossing folders and papers -- love it!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Wonderful sketch, as usual. Thank you for all of the great inspiration.