Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Time for another sketch! I am still, and I suspect I will be for a while, on a Christmas card groove.
For this card, the measurements really aren't all that important. Basically, make the bottom panel close to 1/3 the size of the whole card. I am still very much enjoying my Wplus9 stamps, so I decided to feature them again. I am also loving this colour combination!
Stamps: Fair Isle Backgrounds, Winter Wishes
Paper: White, Aqua Mist, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories, etc.: Circle Nestabilities, Baker's Twine, Pop Dots
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project!


Karen Aicken said...

What a wonderful sketch! I see so many possibilities, yet again. Thanks for another week of inspiration!
Cheers, Karen

SueB said...

I enjoy your sketches and ended up making a card using this sketch after the linky list was closed. It's on my blog here. Thanx for the inspiration!