Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FTL124 - Wishing You Blue Skies & Sunshine


Hi, everyone! Here is the card I created using this week's Fall-to Layout 124 sketch. Originally I wanted to use the leaf image from PTI's Beautiful Blooms, but when I went to get it from the case, it was GONE. I have absolutely *no idea* where the stamp is and am just hoping that it will turn up. Eeek!

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Turning a New Leaf, Sentiment from Signature Series: Flower
Paper - Aqua Mist, Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse Bitty Dot
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Miscellaneous - Fillable Frames Die, Harvest Gold Grosgrain Ribbon, EK Success Deco Scallop Punch

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Stunning! Great colours!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love the freshness of these colors. Fabulous take on the layout!