Friday, January 7, 2011

122!

Good morning! I'm back with a new sketch today! This week's layout is meant to be a long card. I designed the sketch as 3.5x6 inches, however, my card ended up being more like 4x6 (I don't have the exact measurements, as it is being delivered to a new home today). Here's the sketch: And here's my card: I kept looking at all the Haiku paper I had picked up, so I decided to use a bit of that! I still absolutely love the freshness of the colours in that line! Originally I was going to stamp something and cut it out, but I didn't have anything that matched exactly, so I ended up using these flowers from one of the papers! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Birthday Basics
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango
  • Paper: Haiku DSP, Kraft, Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories, etc.: Pop Dots, Scalloped die
If you play along, feel free to leave your link below:

8 comments:

Maria Matter said...

beautiful! so nice to see the sketches up again!
Blessings to you for the new year!

Rose said...

this is so pretty :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great card!

Liza Yon said...

woo hoo thank you Natasha! Happy New year!

Karen Veneracion Flores said...

Love this sketch! Beautiful card especially the flower.

LeAnne said...

I love this sketch, can't wait to play!

Karen said...

Welcome back! Thanks for the fun sketch and cute card for inspiration.
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dot,com

Beverley said...

Great FTL this week...and I loved the DT inspirations...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley