Thursday, January 20, 2011

124

Good evening! Ready for another sketch? I hope so!
I had a nice evening out stamping at a friend's on Tuesday night, I only ended up completing one card, this one. I liked how it looked, so I figured it could be this week's sketch!
Here's the sketch:
And here's the card that inspired it. I really like putting together patterns on the dress form die. It's just fun!
Supplies (all from Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted):
  • Stamps: Background Basics- Tin Type, Text Style II, Birthday Basics
  • Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: White, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories, etc.: Scallop die, Dress form die, Mat Stack 1 Die, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain (Stampin' Up!)
If you play along, feel free to leave your link below!

9 comments:

Ann said...

Great card! I love the colors! As soon as I saw the sketch, I was thinking it would work so well with that dress form...too funny!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Thank you for the wonderful sketch! I was in a creative slump and your sketch inspired me!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty! I like!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors with it and the layout is perfect.

clare said...

just found my way to your challenge blog. fab sketch and here is my first entry. x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the idea of this sketch with the large sentiment panel and accent image. What a cute mannequin and fun color combo on the sample card.

Peggysuez said...

What a pretty card and neat sketch too! I am always looking for sketches for inspiration, I need one to get my brain working! Ha!

June Houck said...

I absolutely LOVE this sketch, yet it was a challenge for me to get anything to come together!

Nancy said...

Love your card and the sketch. I'm new here - so when does the challenge end?