Monday, January 10, 2011


I almost didn't get a chance to play this week.... we got home from a fabulous Christmas vacation (a Caribbean Cruise) on the 3rd and I have been on the couch with a nasty cold since the 6th.  I wasn't feeling great yesterday either, but I needed to be creative....  so I killed two birds with one stone and created a birthday card for my father in law using this weeks fall to layout....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pacific Point, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
*Images:  Amuse; Inkadinkadoo
*Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! Whisper White pigment
*Tools:  Martha Stewart border punch


Jeanette said...

It looks like it could be a 12x12 page layout too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becky Carafa said...

Love your colors, hope you are back to your normal self soon!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well! Get well soon! Very simple and elegant card!