Friday, January 14, 2011

123!

Good afternoon everyone!
Here's this week's sketch, it's another SUPER simple one. Here's my card:
And here's a few dimensions based on my card-if you find yourself struggling, or if you just like to follow a pattern. The brown polka dot piece is 5x1-7/8. The pink polka dot piece is 5x1. Supplies:
  • Stamps: Round and Round (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
  • Paper: Kraft, Sweet Pea DSP (I think?)
  • Accessories, etc: Fancy Flower Extra Large punch
If you play along feel free to leave a link!

6 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Hi - a bit of a newbie to challenges - I hope mine isn't too fussy, and qualifies. Thanks for the chance of entering.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love this layout. I will be using it again and again. Thanks!

Karen said...

What a fun layout - I can see how versatile it will be. Thanks so much!
Cheers, Karen A.

Kris McIntosh said...

Great layout, but must apologise. I had a glitch when uploading and now my photo has uploaded twice. I hope someone can remove one of them. Again apologies.

Elborgi said...

great layout
Elborgi

Chrysalis said...

Hello again - I hope my second entry matches the sketch more than my first LOL! Thanks for the chance to join in the fun.