Friday, December 10, 2010

FTL120 Birthday Wishes

I really wanted to use a snowflake in this sketch like Natasha did, but I don't need any more Christmas cards this year (in fact, I still have 8 left that I didn't need for sending out) and I know that if I make more Christmas cards now, I will be disappointed next year that I don't need to make Christmas cards.

Or maybe I'd be thanking myself for thinking ahead and creating a stash!

At any rate, I decided to go with a big orange flower ...  my friend is turning 40 on Saturday and her favourite colour is orange... and this is her birthday card...

Such a fun sketch to play with....  the colours could be more subtle (like Natasha) or more vibrant and headache causing (like mine) LOL!

I hope you'll have fun playing along!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun shimmery flower.