Friday, December 3, 2010


Hello! Here's this week's sketch:Here's my take on it. I was apparently feeling a bit earthy- I went with brown, kraft and white tones. Feel free to use a non-silhouette image, that's just what I was in the mood for! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Textstyle II, Vintage Picnic, Life (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Kraft, White
  • Accessories, etc.: pewter buckle, ribbon
As always, feel free to leave a link to your card! And a shout out of thanks to Danielle for pointing me towards linky tools. We're going back to the thumbnails!


Sue said...

Hi Girls
can't get the box to open up to upload my card?? So will add it here.
Thanks for looking, sue,x

Karen said...

Beautiful samples and fun sketch. Thanks so much!!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dotcom

Danielle Daws said...

You're welcome! :-) Glad it's working for you!

Janna {Papiersalat} said...

so cool the thumbnails are back!!! Jippie!

apigonfire said...

Fun layout! :)

Vicky W said...

Great Layout - will be back for more.

Gisèle said...

A wonderful sketch! I was inspired from the moment I saw it. Thanks!