Friday, December 17, 2010

121

Good morning!
First off a bit of housekeeping, this will be the last sketch posted until the new year. It's a busy time of year around here and it gets tough trying to squeeze in creative time throughout the holidays. FTL122 will be posted in about 3 weeks time, around January 7th.
Now, on to the sketch! This one is ultra simple. I tend to look at layouts like this and I just feel content. There's something very relaxing about keeping a layout very low-key.
And here's my take on the sketch. I had a few thinner scraps lying around from Christmas cardmaking, so I made use of a few!
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Patterned Pines (Stampin' Up!), Holidays Treats (Papertrey Ink)
  • Cardstock: Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, White
  • Ink: Ripe Avocado Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories, etc. : Scallop Die (Medium), Limitless Layers 1-3/4 circle
As always, feel free to leave your link below!

9 comments:

Brenda Dean said...

I too have the same feeling about sketches!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this layout!

Billie A said...

Great sketch, love your cards and site. Thanks for the chance to play. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

naush said...

Joining your challenge for the first time. Love your cards and this sketch is really really nice. Love the simplicity and uncluttere look. Thank you for letting me play with the sketch. C ya !
Naush

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Merry Christmas, girls!! Thank you for a fabulous year, full of inspiration and great challenges :)

Allison said...

Super sketch! I loved it. I wish my pic was better but I already gave the card away! I love the CC on the sample card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great sketch. So fast to put together. Perfect for making multiples. The sample is such a cute holiday card.

Rebecca said...

I was so excited by this sketch I made 8 cards but have left my post too late and missed the link. They are here if anyone wants to look http://hipporiffichappenings.blogspot.com/2011/01/clean-and-simple-cards.html

Bec

Janelle said...

Rats. I just finished my card for this sketch and then realized that the linky is closed. Oh, well. I'll just be accountable the old fashioned way... Here's my link.

http://showandtellblog.typepad.com/show-and-tell/2011/01/nothing-clever.html#tp

Thanks for the great sketches, Natasha!