Friday, December 3, 2010

FTL119 Always a Friend

I am so excited to be posting here as part of the "team"!!  Thanks to Natasha for adding me, and to the other ladies for the warm welcome I received.

I have come to love clean and simple cards lately and it's mostly what I've been creating...  I love that they can come together so quickly.  For example, I made this one in about 20 minutes this morning!
My first thought when I saw the sketch was swirls and snowflakes in shades of blue... but last weekend I pumped out a record number of Christmas cards and I think I have more than enough for this year... so I changed gears and went with swirls and flowers.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes; unknown sentiment
*Ink:  Stampin Up! Pear Pizazz; VersaFine Onyx Black
*Embellishments:  Michael's Bridal Flowers (coloured with Poppy Parade ink); Stampin' Up! ribbon; Kaiser Pearls


Ravengirl said...

So very pretty!

Allison said...

Congrats Nancy! You're perfect for this DT!

Merlie said...

You go girl!!! Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Love it! Welcome to the team. We all love the girls at this site!

Linda said...

This is wonderful! I love it. I may have to try the snowflakes and swirls.

Shannon said...

Great card Nancy. Glad to see you here!

Kit said...

very interesting idea!